Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Oct 6, 2017

Camping Fairy

 Camping Fairy



This tutorial is written in Corel X5 but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program… This is not meant to copy or look likes your work, if it does its purely coincidental and unintentional…

I am using a PTU kit
By Angel Wing Creations
Called Camping Weekend




You can find all of her goodies


I am using the PTU artwork of
Alec Rud
You can find his work

I am using a FTU mask (686)
By Rachel Here

Open a 725x725 size tag

18 c/p re-size by 75% leave in the middle of your tag…
E60 c/p re-size by 65% pull to the far left hand edge of your house…
E10 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit in front of grass…
E66 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the right hand edge of the house…
E38 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the right hand edge of your tag…
Take the re-sized down version of your tube (600pixles in height) c/p re-size it again by 75% pull to sit on the picnic table…
E61 cp re-size by 45% pull to the left hand edge of your house…
E33 c/p re-size by 35% pull to sit in front of grass on left side of your tag…
E2 c/p mirror re-size by 25% pull to stand by table…
E4 c/p re-size by 15% pull to sit just above the deer on the table…
E3 c/p re-size by 25% pull to lay in front of the deer…
E40 c/p re-size by 15% pull to sit beside the deer…
E52 c/p mirror re-size by 35% pull to sit on edge of fire…
E8 c/p re-size by 20% pull to sit on top of the sign by the house…
Now go to bottom layer of your tag flood fill with paper 1 apply mask from above, then merge them into one layer…
Now go back to top most layer of the tag make a new raster layer add your copyright and credit to kit maker add a saying and your done…

Thank you for reading my tutorial

©LadyDragus~ October 2017

Tag for mask maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials