Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

May 19, 2017

Strawberry Dreams

Strawberry Dreams



This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program…
This is written by me, never meant to copy or look like others work…


I am using a PTU kit
By Angel Wing Scraps
Called
Strawberry dreams



List of her stores
•••❤• SHOP •❤•••
❤ News & Sales ❤
❤ Designer Scraps ❤
❤ Scraps N Company ❤
❤ Tiny Turtle Designs ❤
❤ Digi Divas ❤
❤ Digi Style Designs ❤
❤ Wilma4Ever ❤
❤ MyMemories ❤

I am using a PTU tube
By Alec Rud

He sells only at Pics for Design


I am using a FTU template by
BeckyP now Simple Expressions (SE38)

Upsize the canvas to 715x715
Shift+D close the original template
Delete the white background, and the copyright layer
Big Square flood fill with paper 14
Doily flood fill with paper 7
109 c/p re-size by 65% pull to the upper right of the doily…
Rectangle 1&2bg flood fill with paper7 also
Flood fill the rectangle 1paper 7
Rectangle 2 with paper 5
Colorize the right staple red, and the left staple green
Small doily flood fill with paper 9
Strip 1 and 2 flood fill with paper 9 also
Staple colorize green
Small doily
E71 c/p re-size by 60% pull to the left hand edge of doily…
E6 c/p re-size by 505 pull to the right of plant…
E72 c/p re-size by 60% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
C/p a re-sized version of your tube (600 pixels in height) pull even with the rectangle beside the doily…
E68 c/p re-size by 905 pull to the bottom edge of your tube…
E27 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
E9 c/p re-size by 305 pull to the far left hand edge of your tag…
E1 c/p re-size by 30% pull even with green staple…
E110 c/p rotate 45° to the right re-size by 65% pull to make the smallest one sit on the warp of the tube…
E12 c/p re-size by 45% pull to sit on the right side of strawberries..
E17 c/p re-size by 30% sit him on the H in happiness c/p mirror sit on top of drink…
E25 c/p re-size by 30% pull to sit on bottom of your drink…
E28 c/p re-size by 30% pull to sit on bottom of the cat…
E116 c/p pull to the far right hand edge of your tag make your opacity 85…
E10 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the bottom of your tag…
Add a new raster layer for your copyright and credit to the kit maker add a saying to the tag and your done…

Thank you for reading my tutorial…
©LadyDragus~ May 2017

Tag for template maker



1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness, what a great tag. The tutorial is easy to understand too. Thank you for linking my template, and thank you so much for my tag, I love it.
    Hugs
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

thank you for using my items, or tutorials