Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

May 16, 2017

Pirate Gold

Pirate Gold


This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program… This is written by me, never meant to copy or look like your work…

I am using a PTU kit
By
FwTags Creations called
Pirate Gold


She sells in many stores you can find them all on her blog
Here FwTags Creations

I am using a PTU tube
By Eskda
This is an exclusive tube that  you have to either have paid into or be a club member to get it…
You can find all of Eskda’s tube
I am using a FTU mask by
Millies PSP Madness (132)
You can find all her goodies


Open a 725x725 size tag
Frame 2 c/p re-size by 80% leave in the middle of the frame
E64 c/p re-size by 95% pull to the bottom of your frame…
E61 c/p re-size by 75% pull to the far right hand edge of your sand…
E1 c/p re-size by 30% pull to sit on right of tree…
E59 c/p re-size by 50% pull to sit on the left hand side of your tag
E63 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the far left side of tag in front of bush…
Take a re-sized and merged version of your tube c/p re-size it by 80 %(I normally start with 600pixels in height)
E16 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit by the right hand edge of your tube…
E14 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit in front of gold chest on right side of your tag…
E55 c/p re-size by 20% pull to sit in the middle of the tube…
E7 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit on the left of compass…
E48 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit on left hand edge of jewelry box…
E43 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit on the far left hand edge of your tag..
Go to the very bottom layer of your tag flood fill with paper 3 apply mask from above or one of your choice, merge into one raster layer add a sharpen more and a drop shadow of your choice…
Go to the top most layer of your tag add a new raster layer for your copyrights and credit for kit maker, add a saying and your done…

Thank you for reading my tutorial
©LadyDragus ~ May 2017


Tag for kit maker and mask maker



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials