Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Apr 26, 2017

Trinity "Surfs Up"

Trinity

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program…This is written by me, never meant to copy or look like others work…

I am using a PTU kit
By
Irish Princess Designs
Flip flop Fantasy


You can find her stores

I am also using a new CU/PU tube that she has up in her stores
Trinity 1

She only has this up in a few of her stores


I am using a FTU template
By Horse Play Pastures (185)
You can find all her goodies
Here Horse Play Templates

I upsized this to 725x725
Shift +D to duplicate close the original template
Delete the copyright layer and the with background
Delete layer 20
Layer 8 flood fill with paper1
Layer 9&10 flood fill with paper3
Layer 11 flood fill with  paper10
E35 c/p leave as it falls on the tag…
Layer 12 &13 flood fill with paper 15
Layer 15, 17, & 19 flood fill with paper 12
Layer 21 colorize it  a blue to match the papers or a color from your tube…
E75 c/p pull behind words, re-size by 65%
E14 c/p mirror re-size by 65% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
E90 c/p re-size by 70% pull to sit on top of the Ocean element…
E70 c/p mirror re-size by 40% pull to sit on edge of umbrella…
E27 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the far left hand edge of your tag…
E88 c/p pull to the right hand edge of your tag
Take a re-sized version of your tube paste to sit on top of water
E88 c/p mirror pull to cover up the bottom of your tube, clean off the part of her tail showing under the 2nd water
E12 c/p re-size by 20% pull to cover up the bottom of your tube…
E2 c/p re-size by 50% pull to left of barrel…
E3 c/p re-size by 50% pull to match other shells..
E84 c/p mirror re-size by 40% pull to the far left hand edge of your tag…
E72 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit on top of barrel…
E5 c/p re-size by 25%pull to the left of the shells on the ground…

Add a new raster layer for your copyright and credit for the CU/PU tube you are using and add a saying to your tag and your done…

Thank you for reading my tutorial
©LadyDragus ~ April 2017

Tags for template maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials