Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Apr 5, 2017

Magical Find

Magical Find


This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program… This is written by me, not meant to copy or look like your work…

I am using a PTU kit
By Irish Princess Designs
Called Peeps and Quackers


You can find Kates kits
&
&

I am using the PTU
Artwork of Vadis
You can find there work
(When working with a full size tube I make a small copy of 600pixels in height to work with the tag.)


I am using a FTU mask
By Trese (24) all listed on left hand side 
You can find her goodies


Open a 725x725 size tag (you can re-size later)

E89 c/p re-size by 75% pull to the middle of your tag…
E82 c/p rotate 35° to the left re-size by 40% pull to the far left hand edge of your frame…
E93 c/p rotate 90° to the left flip vertical re-size by 40% pull to the left hand edge of your tag…
E56 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
Take your tube, the re-sized down version paste in the middle of the frame, re-size by 85% …
E53 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the middle of the tube…
E81 c/p re-size by 70% pull to the bottom edge of your tube…

E9 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
E6 c/p mirror re-size by 20% pull in the middle of Easter eggs…
E43 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the lower right hand edge of your tag…
E27 c/p re-size by 55% pull to cover the white flowers…
E15 c/p re-size by 15% pull to sit by yellow duck…
E51 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit on left of white flowers…
E88 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the middle of white flowers on the right side of your tag…
E22 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the lower right hand edge of your tag…
E75 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the lower middle of your tag…
Go to bottom layer of your tag flood fill with paper11 apply mask from above, merge into on raster layer add a sharpen more to the layer …


Go back to the top most layer of your tag, add a new raster layer for your credit and copyright info…

Tags for mask maker
I also made up a set of PTU Clusters
Here is a preview of the clusters





No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials