Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Apr 21, 2017

Cupcakes and Rain bows

Cupcakes and Rainbows



This tutorial is written in Corel X5 but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program… This is written by me, never meant to copy or look like others work…

I am using a PTU kit
By
Angel Wing Scraps




You can find all of her stores
•••❤• SHOP •❤•••
❤ News & Sales ❤
❤ Designer Scraps ❤
❤ Scraps N Company ❤
❤ Tiny Turtle Designs ❤
❤ Digi Divas ❤
❤ Digi Style Designs ❤
❤ Wilma4Ever ❤
❤ MyMemories ❤


I am using a PTU
Tube by
Ellie Milk
This is an exclusive tube with pics for design
You can find her tubes


I am using a FTU template
By Horse Play Pastures (150)
You can find all her goodies
Here
Upsize the template canvas to 700x700 to give you more room to work…
Square 1 flood fill with paper 5
Square 2 flood fill with paper 9
Rectangle flood fill with paper 3
Lines flood fill with paper 11
E32 c/p mirror re-size by 55% pull to the upper right hand edge behind the circle…
Glitter Circle  flood fill with paper 13
Circle flood fill with paper 8
I made a close up of the tube and re-sized her down by 50% pull it in the middle of the circle, and cleaned off it so it looks like she is coming out of the circle on the template…
E9 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the lower left hand edge of your tube…
E4 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the lower right hand edge of your tube…
E12 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the middle of your tag….
E20 c/p re-size by 15% pull to sit in front of unicorn…
E19 c/p re-size by 15% pull to sit on right of cupcake…
E21 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the right of cupcakes…
E24 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the right of cupcakes…
E27 c/p re-size by 35% pull to sit on top of lines…
E39 c/p re-size by 50% pull to cover up the sticks of the lollypops…
E42 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
E22 c/p re-size by 15% pull to sit in front of the flowers…
E1 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the far left hand edge tag by the cupcakes…
Click on the bottom layer of the tag
E90 c/p pull to the upper left hand edge of your tag…
E89 c/p pull to the lower right where the brads of the element show..
Now go back to the top most layer of your tag, add a  new raster layer for your copyrights and credit to kit maker, add what ever saying you want and  your done…

Thank you for reading my tutorial
©LadyDragus ~ April 2017


Tag for template maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials