Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Feb 13, 2017

Sweetheart Pink !

Sweetheart pink!


This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program… This is written by me, never meant to copy or look like your work…


I am using a PTU kit
By FwTags Creations
Called Sweet Heart
You can find all of her stores listed on her blog




I am using an older excuslive tube
From Pics For design
You can find all sorts of tubes and such

I’m using a FTU mask by Dee
Open a 725x725 tag you can size down later

Frame 1 c/p re-size by 80%
E3 c/p pull it  behind your frame…
Take your tube and re-size to fit in the tag I did mine by a size down of 40% pull to the very bottom edge of yoru frame, the street will cover up the bottom of her…
E58 c/p re-size it  by 75% pull it to the very bottom of your frame…
E2 c/p pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
E8 c/p pull even with the bottom edge of your tube…
E13 c/p re-size by 50% pull to sit on the middle of tree…
E20 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the right hand edge of the tree…
E49 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit on the left of statue …
E10 c/p mirror re-size by 40% pull to the far left hand edge of road…
E25 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the left of pink rose…
E34 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the left of love birds…
E9 c/p re-size by  15% pull to the left of the dog…
E16 c/p re-size by 55% add this drop shadow,
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opaicty 85
Blur 5
Color grey
E68 c/p re-size by 12% pull between the birds…
Click on very bottom layer of your tag flood fill with paper2 apply a Valentines day mask I used a new one from Dee DD_NVM_4, merge into one layer and add the drop shadow from above…

Now go to top most layer, make a new one and add your credite and copyright’s for the kit and tube and add a saying and your done..


©LadyDragus ~February 2017

Tag for kit maker and mask maker


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials