Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Jan 11, 2017

Winter Dragon

Winter Dragon…


This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program…
This is written by me, never meant to copy or look like your work…

I am using the PTU artwork
Of
Carla Marrow
She sells all of her artwork

I am using a PTU Kit
By Irish Princess Designs

She sells in many stores you can find them
All on her blog
Here Irish Princess Designs

I am using a FTU Template by
Miz Teeques (#23) You will have to size length down to 700 if you use it on a forum…
You can find all of her templates

Shift + D to duplicate the temp, then close the original…
Bg flood fill with paper6
Raster 1 flood fill with paper 9 then add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 70
Blur 5
Color 5
Raster 2 flood fill with paper 3 add the same drop shadow from above
 Delete raster 3, and it’s shadow…
Take the tube c/p re-size by 30% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
Click on bg layer paste our tube mirror re-size by 65% pull to the middle of your tag make the opacity 55…
E69 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the far left hand edge of your tag…
Click on border, then paste E86 then pull it behind the border and re-size by 65% pull one to the bottom left and bottom right of your tag…
E10 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the left hand edge of house and then again on the right hand edge of the house…
E6 c/p re-size by 15% pull to stand in front of house…
E31 c/p re-size by 15% pull to stand by the right bush…
E38 c/p flip vertical and pull to the top of your tag…
Click on the border layer add a noise of 100 Uniform and Monochrome checked, then add the drop shadow from above…
Add a new raster layer for your credit and copyright and add whatever text you wish to use…

Thank you for reading my tutorial
©LadyDragus January 2017
Tag for template maker 


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials