Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Jan 31, 2017

Kiss Me Froggy

Kiss me Froggy !


This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, this is written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program… This is written by me, never meant to look like your work…

I am using a PTU kit
By
Happy Pumpkin Studio
Called Froggie Love


I am using a PTU tube by
Arthur Crowe
Called Froggy in love

You can find both kit and tube

I am using a FTU template
By Dangerously Delicious Designz (Dee)
It’s a new one Tempatle 183 Kiss me

Font Spring rolls 
Using Shift +D to duplicate then close the original template

Delete the white in raster 11
Delete the font info and the copyright layer with the credits but make sure you share the link for the template
Brown strip flood fill with paper 10
Center gold circle flood fill with paper 6
Center white ring flood fill with a green from the tube
Left and right yellow circle flood fill with paper9
Pink rectangle flood fill with paper 5
Center yellow square flood fill with paper11
Merge the kiss me layers into one layer then move it to the right hand edge of your tag… Move the kissing kids to the left hand edge of your tag…
Click on Center stitch E81 c/p re-size by 65% pull to the middle of the square…
E2 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the bottom of kids…
E3 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the middle of lily pad…
Take your tube c/p the full size tube then re-size it by 50% pull to sit in front of kissing kids…
E51 c/p re-size by 30% mirror 90° to the left, pull it to sit in front of your frog…
Click on bottom layer c/p E74 rotate 45° to the left then re-size by 90% pull to the middle of your tag…
Click on top most layer of your tag
E75 c/p re-size by 60% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
E4 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the middle of kiss me…
E58 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the left of the kit frog…
E9 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the far left hand edge of your tag…
E70 c/p re-size by 65% pull to the middle of your tag…
E82 c/p pull to the top of your tag just in the tree.. .
Add a new raster layer and put your copyright and credit for kit maker ..

Thank you for reading my tutorial
©LadyDragus January~ 2017~


Tag for kit maker and artist and template maker




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials