Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Nov 5, 2016

Country Shab Cluster Frames

Want to go shabby for the Country
Well this is the kit for you
A touch of vintage with old thyme country... 

In all 3 of my tags I used the beautiful artwork
Of Nocturne 
You can find her tubes


Kate sells in many stores you can find them on her blog
Here clusters can be found in 2 stores
and 
These will be in store soon.. 

Here is a preview of the clusters
Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials