Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Nov 23, 2016

Candy Cane

Candy Cane



This tutorial is written in Corel X5(15), but any version should work… This is written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program…This is written by me, never meant to copy or look like your work…

I am using the PTU artwork
Of
Wassim Jelessi

You can get this artwork


I am using a PTU Kit
By Happy Pumpkin Studio
Called Peppermint Treats


She sell at many stores
I got this as part of her personal CT team


Font I used is Candy Time

Open a 725x725 tag
E23 c/p re-size by 50%
Take your tube paste re-size by 65% pull to match the bottom of the candy cane frame…
E29 c/p re-size by 50% crop off any of it that show’s outside of the frame, pull to cover the very bottom edge of her bum…
E27 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right hand edge of tag…
E30 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left of tree…
E4 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the right of cup of coffee…
E12 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the left hand edge of your frame…
E26 c/p re-size by 25% pull to cover up the steam of the cup…
E58 c/p re-size by 20% mirror pull to the far left bottom of your cup…
E31 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left of ornament…
E3 rotate 15° to the left re-size by 25% pull to the rim of the cup , crop to make it look like it is coming out of the far left hand edge of your cup(big Santa cup)…
E76 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right of ornament…
Go to the bottom layer flood fill with paper7 apply the mask from above, merge into one group size down by 95%, then add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 0
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color black
Go back to the top most layer make a new raster layer for your copyright and credit for kit maker, add what ever saying you want and y our done…

I made a matching Avie 150x200
I used 2 pieces of candy, and the same candy cane we used by the Santa cup, and a bright red background and used the same mask, merge into one layer and add your name to it..

Thank you for reading my tutorial

©LadyDraugs~11-23-2016

**do not copy or steal my tutorials, always link back to my blog**

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials