Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Aug 24, 2016

Welcome to My Forest

Welcome to my forest


This tutorial is written by me never meant to copy or look, like your work…
This is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program…


I am using a PTU kit
By Gimptastic Scraps
Called IB-Sheena Pike 5-1

This is an exclusive to
Creative Design outlet

I am also using a PTU tube
By Renee Biertempfel (3 tubes)
I got this tube while she was with CILM
But she now sells at
Creative Design outlet

I am using a FTU template
By Rachel’s Designs (Tag Template 23)
Here racheldesignsblog.wordpress.com

I had to re-size it down to 725x725
Using the pixels to re-size the whole template…
Remove the copyright layer and delete the white in the background layer
Raster 1, 4 and 5 flood fill with paper6
Raster 2&3 flood fill with paper2, merge those into one layer…
Raster 6 flood fill with paper 1
Raster 7 add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color black
I’m not colorizing this one as it’s already green…
Raster 8&9 flood fill with paper 1 add the drop shadow from above after merging them into the same layer…
Take one of the tubes your using, paste it pull it even with the squares, crop off the outside of the squares (do this how you wish) so just the face is on both of the layers one on the left an done on the right make the tubes face each other if that is an option…
Take the last tube paste and pull to the middle of the tag…
E19 c/p re-size by 85%, then pull to the left hand edge of your tube, just behind her feet…
E15 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the left of grass…
E16 c/p rotate 25° to the right pull it even with the bottom of stump…
E14 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the right of stump…
E3 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the right of stump…
E21 c/p mirror re-size by 50% pull to the end of the deer…
E2 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the left of deer…
E13 c/p rotate 90° to the right pull to the right of flower…
E6 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the upper top right of tag, then copy that mirror and pull to the upper left hand edge of your tag…
E20 c/p re-size by 35% pull to sit on top of pinecone
Make a new raster layer so you can add your copyright layer and give credit to the kit maker if she requires it..
Add what ever saying you want, make sure you do add one, as no blank tags are allowed…

©LadyDragus~2016


 Tag for kit make and template maker


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials