Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Jul 15, 2016

Fantastically Free Blog Vintage Memories

Here is my part of the train

You can download my part
  here Vintage Memories
                                                     

Don't miss the other stops on this train...

***********************
http://fantasticallyfreeblogtrain.blogspot.com/
***********************








9 comments:

  1. I am unnable to download!He is beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get your part without using drop box

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant download, I do not have a dropbox account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys don't need a dropbox account, just click at the bottom of the little box that pops up, where it says sign up...click the NO THANK YOU JUST DOWNLOAD...

    ReplyDelete












  5. Trish,
    thank you for sharing your lovely work hun
    HUGS
    Dark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors-thank you!

    Evita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for this awesome Vintage Kit of yours. Love Vintage anytime so will be checking out all the train designers. You are all such Wonders and so very kind. HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for using my items, or tutorials