Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Jun 8, 2016

Picture Candy Magic

Picture Candy Magic


Kit by Happy Pumpkin
You can find it


Tube is an exclusive to Smiley’s Creation shop

You can find this in the store
Here Fiercely Magic Candy

I am using a FTU Template
By Dee (Dangerously Designs
Called Picture Us
You can find all of her temps on her blog
Delete the font info and the credit info

Up-size the template to 715(use the canvas size to just get the bottom layer)
Purple Circle flood fill with paper2
Dotted Circle add a gradient glow of a color off the tube I used the pink in her hair bow
Glow Width 9.02
Soft Corner 25
Overall Opacity 100

The layers with the white frame I am using paper 7 and flood filling the Border”
Do this on all 3 layers
Top Left white and Top Right white flood fill with Paper 7 also
Top left pink flood fill with paper 3
Top right pink flood fill with paper 1
Click on the top right pink, and paste a close up version of your tube, re-size it to fit inside of the box, make sure the Gradient overlay is over the tube, then rotate 9° to the right she will match up with the bottom of the layer…
Word art black add the same color from the gradient glow above for the circle layer…
Merge all 3 layers of the word art into one layer…
44 c/p rotate 90° to the left pull up to the top most corner of your tag/tube…
3 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the middle of the bottom black bow…
1 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the far left hand edge of your tag…
13 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the right of bottle…
15 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the right of candy…
14 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the left of purple/green candy…
5 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the very far right hand edge of tag, the (th), will be behind the kitten…
7 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the left of kitten…
6 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the upper left hand corner of your tag, over the black bow….
Go to the upper top most layer of your tag add a new raster layer for your credit's and what ever saying you want on the tag

Tag for template maker and kit maker




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials