Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Nov 24, 2015

Christmas Wishes

Christmas Wishes 


Hello it's almost that time of year when we all start preparing for Santa Clause
So why not start off with a brand new time line banner tutorial

Christmas Wishes’

This tutorial was written by me, from my own thoughts and words. It is written in Corel X5, but any version should do. It is also written in hope’s you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program…


I am using a PTU Kit
By
Crystals Creations


Called Christmas Wish
Crystal sells at a few store, you can find them all listed on her blog
Here

I am using the PTU artwork of
Barbara Jensen out of a Single layer pack
Santa’s Girl 2 Close up
You can find all of her artwork in her store

This is a Time line banner tutorial
So you will need a 825x315 size banner to make this tag…

Raster 1 flood fill with paper 11
EE16 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the middle of the tag…
Take the raster layer with the hat on the tube, and paste and mirror pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
EE13 c/p pull to where the right side of snow is on the very edge of the tube…
EE8 c/p pull it to the bottom edge of banner…
EE44 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the far left hand edge of your banner…
EE6 c/p mirror re-size by 35% pull to the right of the Christmas tree…
EE7 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the far left hand side of tag, you will need to move the tree and sled over to the right some…
EE17 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the left hand edge of sled…
EE25 c/p mirror re-size by 25% pull to the far right hand edge of sled…
EE9 c/p pull to the bottom right edge of tag so it covers the tubes’ shoulders…
EE45 c/p re-size by 30% pull to lower right hand edge of your tag…

Thank you for reading my tutorial
Here is a free time line banner also


Banner for Barb


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials