Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Sep 3, 2015

Trick or Treat Halloween


Trick or Treat

This tutorial is written using Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written out of my own thought’s and mind, never meant to copy or look like others work…

I am using the lovely artwork of
Heather Valentin
Who is the AOTM over at
Artistic Dream’s Imaging
You can find her artwork and many other great artists
Here ADI~Store
**Make sure you make a smaller version of the tube, to fit your tag***

I am using a PTU scrap kit
By Pink Paradox Productions
Called
Trick or Treat


You can find all of Carries kit
Here

The font I’m using is Ziggy Zoe, it is a FTU font…

I am using a Mask titled Halloween Mask 1 if anyone knows who this please tell me so I can give proper Credit to mask maker…

Open a 700x700 size tag

Frame 16 c/p re-size by 65% leave in the middle of your tag
Add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 75
Blur 5
Color black
Take the close up of your tube, paste it behind the frame, re-size it so her face show’s behind all 4 window parts, clean off any excess of tube…
Add this Xero: Serious Fog
Severity 64
Whiteout 50
Bias Inverse Saturation
Definition 4
Strength 64
Crop just the tube behind the window and delete the rest of the Fog…
92 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the lower left hand edge of your tag…
111 c/p re-size by 70% pull to the top frame of the window…
23 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the far left hand edge of window…
7 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the left hand edge of the scarecrow’s arms…
4 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the upper right hand edge of your tag…
Take the re-sized version of your tube with a height of 600pixels paste it re-size it by 75% pull to cover just the bottom of the ghost…
135 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the bottom edge of your tube…
18 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the far right hand edge of your tube/tag, add a sharpen more add the drop shadow from above…
115 c/p re-size by 30% then re-size it again by 75% then pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
12 c/p mirror re-size by 30% pull to the right hand edge of coffin…
68 (there will be 2 re-size’s of this) the first one by 15%, the second re-size by 75% pull to the right hand edge of cat…
88 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the far left hand edge of coffin…
22 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right of pot…
107 c/p re-size by 40% pull so the middle of the string match’s the light then clean off the bottom half of the string…
172 c/p re-size by 60% pull to the far right covering your tube, and paste it again on the left hand edge of your tag…
Go to the very bottom layer of your tag paste 162 re-size by 40% paste that 4 times 2 at the top of the tag, and 2 at the bottom of your tag…
Now make a new raster layer and flood fill with paper21 apply mask from above or one your choice…


Go to the upper top raster make a new one and add your copyright for Heather and your LIC# and give credit to the kit maker Add what ever saying you wish to add…

Not part of the tut, but other tags and avies I made to go with it




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials