Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Aug 31, 2015

SteamPunk


Steam Punk 

This tutorial is written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program…
It is written out of my own thought’s and mind, never meant to copy or look like yours.

I’m using a PTU kit
By Pink Paradox Productions
Called
Steampunk Orient


Carrie sells all of her kits

I am using the wicked artwork of
Alex Prihodko
This tube can be purchased at
Pics For Design
When you are working with a full size tube, you will need to make one with a pixel height of 600 so you can fit it in a tag better…

I am using a SteamPunk mask b
BitzyBeez (BBD_2012SPmask5

I used the font Spring Rolls, you should be able to find it on any FTU font site..

Open a 700x700 tag, you can re-size later

Frame 26 c/p re-size by 55% leave in the middle of your tag…
Take a re-sized version of your tube and paste it pull to the right hand edge of the tag…
108 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the very far left hand edge of your tag…
4 c/p re-size by 40% pull it to the far left hand edge of your frame…
26 c/p re-size by 45% add a sharpen more to the element; pull to the bottom of the frame…
28 c/p pull to top of frame, re-size by 40% add a sharpen more and this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color black
77 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the far left hand edge of your tag…
103 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
128 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the middle of the left hand side of the glasses…
111 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the lower right hand edge of tag…
142 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the lower left hand edge of your tag…
11 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left hand edge of black rose…
32 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the right hand edge of gold element…
41 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the right of black rose…
3 c/p mirror re-size by 30% then add a sharpen and the drop shadow from above…
143 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the left hand edge of hat…
13 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the left of red rose…
Go to the very bottom layer of your tag flood fill with paper 24 apply mask from above, merge into one group add a sharpen more and a drop shadow if you wish…
Go to the top most layer, and add a new raster layer, add your copyright and give Carrie credit since she does require that..

Thank you for reading/doing my tutorial…
©DragonBurnedCreationz~By LadyDragus


Tag for mask maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials