Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

May 15, 2015

Walk in the Park Cluster

Walk in the Park
I got  to play with this stunning kit
It if filled with things to make you think of a nice cool
spring day.

Kate sells at a lot of stores 
and you can find them all on her 


I made up a cluster along with 5 snags

You can grab the cluster

And here are the snags
***Please do not alter then in anyway***







1 comment:

thank you for using my items, or tutorials