Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

May 8, 2015

Oh Frankie


OH Frankie
By LadyDragus

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro…
This is written out of my own mind, and thought’s never meant to look like yours.

I am using a PTU Tube by
Kim Draper, an Exclusive to

Kandii Popz Dezign Store

I am also using the matching PTU kit
By Toxic Dezires Called
Frankie rawk

You can get the kit at the store

I am using a FTU Template by
Toxic Dezires it’s one of her Punk Temps
You can find them on her blog

I am using the Font JI-Sadhes, You can get this at anyFTU font website.

(They are located on the lower right hand side you should scroll down she has them all listed in a box)

I am using Punk Template 9
I am using the upsize of the canvas by 675x675 delete the credit’s and the background layer…
Oval Back flood fill with paper3
Oval Frame flood fill with paper11
Add a gradient glow of 4 with these color settings


Now add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Blur 3
Opacity 60
Blur 5
Color black
(This will be the default drop shadow if I use any in this tutorial)
Click on the Rectangle flood fill with paper1…
Bars c/p re-size by 70% pull to the bottom edge of rectangle…
Click on the words and colorize them to a hot pink color, add the drop shadow from above…
Headphone c/p re-size by 25% pull to the u in the word, clean off some of the headset to make it look like it’s hanging on the letter u…
Take the pink close up paste it behind the words; re-size by 55% pull her to match the bottom frame of the template…
Car, c/p re-size by 50% pull to cover the bottom of the tube…
Click on the layer Skull 1 delete the skull, paste Skull3 from kit, re-size it by 30% pull to where the other skull was sitting…
Delete Skull 2 layer
Open Candy 2 c/p re-size by 50% pull it up to where the other skull in the template was sitting…
Teddy c/p re-size by 35% pull to the end of the car…
Stage light c/p re-size by 40% pull to the front end of the car…
Girlie c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left of stage light…
Sparkle  c/p re-size by 55% pull it over the girlie, then copy and on same layer pull over the teddie, and a 3rd one over the tube, below the face…

Go to the upper top layer of your tag, add a new raster layer, add what saying you want, and the copyright and LIC# for the tube and your done…

Thank you for reading/doing my tutorial
©LadyDraugus~2015

Tags for Kit maker and template maker (same person) 
Tag for store owner and tube maker








No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials