Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Apr 10, 2015

Private Paradise


Private Paradise

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work.
It is written out of my own thought’s and mind, never meant to look like others.


I am using a PTU kit
By Pink Paradox Productions

She sells all of her kits in her own store

I am using a tube match by
Verymany
This tube can be bought at her store

I am using a FTU Template by
Becky P
You can find all of her goodies on her blog
Here  Becky P

I’m using a FTU Mask by Rocked By Rachel MaskSet-29_1
You can find all of her goodies

I had to up-size the template
Go into Image
Canvas Side
And up-size it to 700x700 it won’t mess with the main parts of the template it just gives you more room to work with, for the tag…
Background circle up-size by 125% and flood fill with paper7…
Frame right, frame left, frame Center frame flood fill with paper25…
Center ring, Right ring, left ring, flood fill with paper 29…
Left fill flood fill with paper22…
Center fill layer flood fill with paper 24…
Right fill layer flood fill with paper23…
Take the close up of your tube and re-size it by 25% make a new image with this..
Click on Right fill and paste the tube, and using magic wand tool, crop out what you wish to use of her face, do this on all 3 fill layers, mirror the one’s on the outside to face inside of the tag…
Click on Center fill crop out of the full size close up, her face and some of her kneck…
Re-size it to fit inside of the rings, using your magic wand, select what you wish to keep delete the other part you do not want to show outside of that circle layer…
Delete right and left grid off the template…
Click on left large fill paste E87 re-size by 35% pull so the far end show’s up at the top of the white boarder, crop out any showing outside of the frame, copy this and paste it above the right fill also…
Take E122 c/p above the left large frame re-size by 30% pull to match the top of the frame, copy this and paste over right large frame…
E89 c/p and re-size it by 50% pull to the left hand edge of your tag, take it mirror and paste it again on the right hand side. The waves will meet in the middle…
138 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the far left hand edge of your tag, take that re-sized version and paste mirror it on the right hand edge of your tag pull it up so none of it show’s under the circles in your tag…
110 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the right hand edge of your tag just in front of the tree, but where you can still see both…
Go back to the very top layer of your tag
114 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the far right hand side of your tag…
141 c/p re-size by 80% pull even with the middle circle…
33 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the lower right hand edge of your tag…
30 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the left hand edge of the lemons and limes…
18 c/p re-size by 30% pull it to the left of the fruit…
29 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the left hand edge of the lemons and limes…
24 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the very top of your tag…
145 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the lower left hand edge of your tag…
9 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the upper left hand edge of your tag…
10 c/p re-size by 30% pull it to the right hand edge of the yellow flower so it look’s like the bird is sitting on top of the flower…
142 c/p re-size by 50%
Add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 75
Blur 5
Color black
Pull it to the far left hand edge of your tag…
Go to bottom layer flood fill with paper29 apply mask from above or what ever one you want to use, merge into one group up-size it by 110% add the same drop shadow we used earlier in the tag…

Thank you
©LadyDragus~2015

Tag for Rachel as a thank you for her masks
A Tag for the Template maker
BeckyP




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials