Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Apr 23, 2015

Fairy Love


Fairy Love

This tutorial is written In Corel X5, but any version should work.
This is written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program…

This is written out of my own thought’s never meant to copy, or look like others…

I am using the PTU Art work
Of Bit’s and Bobs
And I’m also using one of her PTU Kits
Called Fantasia and the tube is called Fairy belle
I am using the Close up version not the full size…
I got this tube and kit
By being on the My Tubed Art Creative Team

I am also using a FTU Template
I made up today for this tutorial
Called Fairy Love
You can download it on my blog

It is a 700x700 size tag,
I’m merging my Rectangle border and the drop shadow into on layer…
On the flower brush add a drop shadow with a pink form one of the papers
With this settings
Vertical 5
Horizontal 5
Opacity 100
Blur 10
Color pink
Word art 1 and word art 2 add a gradient glow
With the setting in the pic below

Add a drop shadow of
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opaicty 100
Blur 5
Color black
Circle flood fill with paper10
Middle oval paper6
Rectangle layer flood fill paper9
Rectangle layer, take 3 colors of the close up, paste and re-size by 60%, crop the face off of each tube and pull them to cover the 3 rectangles…
I am mirroring one of the close-up’s to make it face towards the right instead of the left…
Click on Rectangle border
Open ribbon4 c/p flip vertical, pull to the upper right hand edge of right border…
Brush layer,
Open ribbon-2 c/p and crop off any that does not say inside of the frames…
Bling-2 c/p re-size by 10% pull to cover up the edge’s of pink ribbon, copy and paste on the other side where you have one on left and right…
Flower Gem2 c/p pull to the top middle of the multicolored ribbon…
Heavenly bling2 c/p re-size by 10% pull to the upper right hand edge of the same ribbon…
Flower2 c/p pull to the middle bottom of the middle rectangle…
Click on Word Art 2 paste Dove-3 so it looks’s like it is sitting on top of the words…
Click on Middle Oval C/p diamond rain 2 re-size by 50% pull it so it’s inside of the oval…
Circle border c/p bubbles-3 pull to the upper right hand edge of your layer, then paste again on same layer, mirror and pull to the bottom left hand side of that layer…
Click on the upper top most layer paste sparkles-1 and re-size by 70% pull to the lower right hand edge of tag…
Now make a whole new raster layer, to put your copyright for the tube and kit, same person, and your LIC# make sure you use that on all of her tags..

Thank you, for reading/doing my tutorial
©LadyDragus~2015

Tags for Kit maker/poser maker 
and the store




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials