Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Apr 14, 2015

Dreaming


Dreaming

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work.
It is written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.

I am using a PTU Kit by
Rissa’s Designs
Called
Primavera
 

Rissa sells at a few stores you can find them all on her blog

I am using the PTU artwork
Of Nocturne
She sells this tube at Pics For Designs
It’s titled Dream

I am using a FTU template by
Dee @ Dangerously Delicious Designs
**we will flip all over the template to put elements, so save often so you don’t lose your work**
I upsized this to make it a bit bigger, so we can work around the template, better…
You size it how ever you wish or leave it as is…
Click on Bg layer delete the white background…
White oval flood fill with paper 10
Pink oval flood fill with paper 2
Top green and bottom green strip flood fill with paper6
Top and bottom star’s negative image to make them black…
Top green and Bottom green rectangle flood fill with paper9
Light Green square flood fill with paper10
Dotted square add a gradient glow of green from paper 10
add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color black
Plum Oval and Plum Circle flood fill with paper5
White rings add a gradient glow of purple of your fav settings..
Add the drop shadow from above but make the
Opacity 50 instead of a 100
Merge all of the word art into one layer
And add the drop shadow from above but leave the opacity 50, then move it all the way to the top most layer of your tag…
Click on white rings
E79 c/p re-size by 45% pull to cover the smaller ring on the lower left hand edge of the template…
Click on top stars c/p E94 re-size by 50% pull to the middle of the circle but behind it…
Take a close up of your tube paste it above the plum oval, use what ever method you like to use to crop off anything outside of the oval layer so that the tube is inside of the white ring on the top right hand edge of your tag…
Click on bottom stars paste E84 flip vertical can pull to the upper right hand edge of your tag, add a sharpen more so it will stand out better…
Click back on the raster that has the purple flower circle
Paste E31 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the right hand edge of the circle, then paste E16 re-size by 45% pull it down a little from the top of E31…
E2 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the bottom right edge of white flowers…
E91 c/p re-size by 35% pull to cover the bottom of the white flower…
E9 c/p re-size by 45% rotate 90° to the right and pull to cover the far right hand edge of white circle…
E3 c/p mirror pull to the upper top right of tag, re-size by 45% pull it to make it sit on green flower..
E12 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the upper left hand corner of your tag, add the drop shadow from above but make the Opacity 50 instead of 100, copy mirror pull to the bottom right hand edge of tag, merge into one layer…
E66 c/p rotate it 90° to the right re-size by 25% pull to the lower left hand edge of your tag…
E26 c/p mirror re-size by 50% pull behind the bucket…
Click on the bucket
E85 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the far left hand edge of the bucket…
E67 c/p re-size by 25% add a sharpen to the element and pull it to where it’s sitting on the bucket…
E1 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the middle bottom of your tag, add the drop shadow from above but leave the opacity at 50
Make a whole new raster layer and put your copyright for the tag and kit maker if she requires one, and then put what ever saying you wish to put on the tag.. Make sure you add a saying as it’ against most artists TOU’s for blank tags…

Thank you for reading/doing my tutorial

©LadyDragus~Dragon Burned Creationz 2015

Tag for kit maker and template maker


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials