Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Mar 29, 2015

What a Fine day it is.


What a fine day it is.

This tutorial is written in Corel X5 but any version will work.
My tut’s are guidelines for the tags I make, never meant to look like others work.
It came from my own mind and thoughts.

I am using a PTU Kit
By Irish Princess Designs
Titled
One Fine day

Kate sells at a lot of stores you can find them
All on her blog


I am using the PTU artwork of
Elias Chatzoudis
I got this tube when he was with PTE(No longer open)
But you can get all of his tubes in his own store

I am using a FTU mask
By Rocked By Rachel Set48_mask1
She has a tone of free masks on her bog


Open a 700x700 size tag you can re-size later
E64 c/p re-size by 70% leave in the middle of your tag
E94 c/p re-size by 70% pull to the upper right hand side of window frame…
E33 c/p re-size by 60% pull even with the left hand edge of frame, but below the Love element…
E25 c/p re-size by 65% pull to the left hand edge of window…
E71 c/p re-size by 65% pull even with the middle of the flowers, add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color black
Add a sharpen more to the element…
E42 c/p rotate 90° to the right, mirror re-size by 45% pull even with the bottoms of flowers…
E29 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the left hand edge in front of e25…
E19 c/p re-size by 45% pull to cover the edge of white flowers…
E17 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the far left hand edge of your tag…
Take your tube the full version and paste as a new layer mirror re-size by 90% then  pull it to the right hand edge of your tag…
E89 c/p re-size by 45% pull so it covers just the bottom left leg of the tube…
**merge what ever layers you wish to save space**
E18 c/p re-size by 50% pull to cover the right hand side of your tube…
Go down to the very bottom layer of your tag and flood fill with paper7, apply mask from above merge into one raster layer and up-size by 105% add a sharpen more to the layer and the drop shadow from above…

Thank you for reading/dong my tutorial.

©LadyDragus~2015


Tag for mask maker
Kit makers tag will be on her blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials