Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Mar 3, 2015

Sweet Candy Love


Sweet Candy Love

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work.
This is not meant to look like any others tags.

I’m using a brand new Kit by
Toxic Desirez

This kit is used as part of a new store 
Kandii Popz Dezignz Store Exclusive
Which you can get
Here this store will be open soon

I’m using the PTU artwork of
Alex Prihodko
This artist sells at
Pics for Design


When working with a tube that has multiple layers in it you need  pick the one’s you wish to use and merge it with the color of the hair you want to use, and copy the merged layers so you have it to either re-size it or make it smaller. I always make one with a height of 600 and make a close up with the full size tube…

I am using a FTU mask RR_maskset24_4
By Rocked By Rachel

Open a 700x700 tag you can re-size later
Frame2 c/p re-size by 75% leave in the middle of that tag, and add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color black
Balloons c/p re-size by 50% pull to the upper left hand edge of frame…
Take the close up the re-size will depend on where you crop her out. I had to re-size mine by 50%...
Word art c/p re-size by 50% pull to cover the bottom of your tube…
Bow1 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the bottom left of the word love…
Cake c/p mirror re-size by 35% pull to the right bottom edge of ribbon…
Candy 1 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the right hand side of cake…
Jelly Shot c/p re-size by 25% Pull to the left hand side of cake…
Butterfly 2 c/p re-size by 25% pull to make it look like it is sitting on her shoulder…
Kitty c/p mirror re-size by 25% pull to the right hand bottom edge of tag…
Hearts c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right hand edge of the e in Love…
Sparkle c/p re-size by 75% pull to the bottom of the tag…

Go to the very bottom layer of your tag flood fill with paper 4 apply mask from above or mask of choice…


And a tag for Mask maker Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials