Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Mar 29, 2015

Spring3 FTU


Spring3 FTU

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work.
This tutorial came from my own mind and thought’s never meant to copy or look like others work.

I am using the PTU artwork of
Erin Ewer

Titled Autumn Lights
She sells her artwork


I am using a FTU (yes you saw that right)
A FTU kit by
Tasha’s Playground

This is part of the Fantastically Free Blog Train
You can find her part on her blog


I am using a FTU Mask by Millies PSP Madness
She has tons of freebies on her blog(Maks73)

Open a 650x650 size tag
Frame04 c/p and leave it in the middle of your tag…
Take your tube re-size it by 75% pull it even with the bottom of your frame…
E09 c/p mirror pull even with the bottom of your tube add a sharpen more to the element…
E06 c/p pull it to cover the bottom left hand edge of your tube…
E13 c/p re-size by 75% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
E04 c/p pull it to the bottom of the pink paper…
E01 c/p re-size by 75% pull it to cover the bottom right hand edge of your tube…
E16 c/p re-size by 55% pull it to the top right hand of the leaves…
E02 c/p re-size by 55% pull it to the left hand edge of leaves…
E15 c/p re-size by 55% pull it to the right of the other pink flower…
E10 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the left hand edge of pink flowers…
E17 c/p re-size by 50% rotate 45° to the right pull it to the tip of the frog…
E05 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the right hand side of frog…

Go down to the very bottom layer flood fill with paper1 apply mask from above, merge group into one raster layer up-size by 105% add a sharpen more to the layer…
Now go back up to the top most layer and add your copyright and Lic# you have to have one to use this artist work..
Thank you

©LadyDragus~2015

Tags for Kit maker and mask maker


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for my tag and this lovely tut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this ftu tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for using my items, or tutorials