Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Mar 24, 2015

Flowers of Spring


Flowers of Spring

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work.
This is written by my own mind’s and thought’s never meant to look like others tag/turoirals.

I am using a PTU Kit by
Pink Paradox Productions
Called
A Hint of Spring
You can find all of her kits in her store

I am using the lovely artwork of
Misticheskaya
She sells this tube at
PFD~ Pics For Design

I am using a FTU Template by
Millies PSP Madness #736
You can find them all on her blog
You will need to up-size the canvas size to 700x700 it does not make the template bigger just give’s you a bigger area to work with around the template…

Remove the copyright layer so you can work with the template, then delete the background layer, well the white part on it…
Raster 6 flood fill with paper7
Raster 4&5 flood fill with paper22 then merge them into one layer…
Raster3 flood fill with paper14
Raster 2 &1 flood fill with paper 25 more them into one layer…
113 c/p above the merged raster1&2 re-size by 50% pull to the far outside of the left and then copy the re-sized version and pull that one to the far outside right hand side of raster…
51 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the top edge of raster6
Click on raster 6 111 c/p re-size by 60% then pull it to the far right hand edge of your tag, copy again mirror pull to the left hand edge of your raster …
95 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the top of the vine, and paste it 4 times two per vine, in which ever way you want, then merge the flowers down onto the vines…
107 c/p re-size by 40% mirror pull to the lower left hand edge of the vines…
49 c/p re-size by 80% pull to the bottom edge of your tag, your tube will sit on this…
33 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left hand edge of flower…
2 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right hand edge of jug…
Now take the tube paste above this layer, and re-size by 80% pull to the bottom edge of your tag, the words will still be above her for now…
14 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the lower right hand edge of tube…
92 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the lower left hand edge of  wine glass…
Now on both word art layers I am adding a gradient glow of white and the yellow from the flowers we added to the vines, and adding a drop shadow of choice on them pulling them to the bottom of the tube….
36 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the upper right hand edge of your tag…
3 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the left middle of flowers…
84 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the left hand edge of your tag…
21 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the white flower, so it’s on the bottom of it…
25 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the left hand edge by her feet…

6 c/p mirror re-size by 20% pull to the top of the nest, so it’s standing on it…

©LadyDragus~2015

Tags for kit maker and mask maker


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials