Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Feb 10, 2015

Zombie Love


Zombie Love

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work.
It’s out of my own mind and thoughts. Not meant to copy or look like yours.

I am using an Exclusive Tube for
Smiley Creations Store it is part of the
Happy Zombie Valentine Collab
The Collab is $5 and it comes with the tube by (a close up is also included in the bundle)
Freya Langford-Sidebottom 
It also includes 2 kits 
4 CU packs so you and the best part is; that it's only $5... 
You can find the collab at the store

I am also using at FTU Template by Amy&Leah of Gimptastic Scraps
It’s Temp 3
You can find this any many more on there blog
Font Zombified can be found anywhere free fonts are found.

I am using a VixMask Vixmask_307
You can find all her goodies on her blog
Here Vix PSP

I am taking the temp and using an up-size of canvas size of
700x700 remove the background…
Take the zombie layer of your tube and paste it behind thin rect and re-size it by 65%
Delete thin rectangle frame, and thin frame back,
Thin Rectangle up-size by 103 so it fits behind the film paper better, add a gradient glow, the color of pink off her dress, I used the lowest setting’s on the gradient glow use what ever you want…
Rectangle 1 flood fill with paper3
Rectangle 2 flood fill with paper1
Large rectangle frame  paste splatter and pull to sit behind the two other frames, then on same layer paste again but pull it to the bottom of the raster
Take a head shot of the “normal” tube paste her behind the film strip and re-size to fit behind, it will vary on what size of the head you crop out of the tube, I’m putting one on each end of the film strip, clean off any of that is above or below the strip, just not inside of it…
Go back to the top most layer;
Bow2 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the upper left hand edge of rectangle by her shoulder on the outside
Doodle c/p re-size by 40% pull to the middle of bow2 add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Brad c/p re-size by 60% pull to the middle of the film strip…
Zombie Noms c/p re-size by 35% pull to the right hand side of brad…
Cuppy1 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the left of the zombie noms…
Eyeball c/p re-size by 30% pull in between cuppy and noms…
Finger c/p re-size by 30% pull to make it look like it is pointing at the eyeball…
Butterfly 2 rotate 45° to the left re-size by 45% pull to the upper right hand edge of your tag…
Go down to the background layer re-move the white and flood fill with Paper11 apply mask from above merge into one group layer…
Go back up to the top most layer and make a new raster
To add your copyright and LIC# and other credits as TOU require.
Make sure you have a LIC# to use this artwork

©LadyDragus~2015

Tag for artist and mask maker and the two template ladies





No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials