Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Jan 26, 2015

Sweet Surrender



Slow Seductions
This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work.
This is not meant to look like any other tag/ or tutorial..

I am working with a PTU By Freya Langford-Sidebottom
Freya sells all of her new tubes
I am using her New Tube called Romanie Snow, she comes with a grayscale layer to colorize, I’m using the hue and saturation effect with Corel X5, I’m coloring it purple with these setting
Hue 194
Saturation 223
Use the same color on her skirt…
I am also using a PTU Kit By
Pink Paradox Productions
She sells all of her kits Here Pink Paradox Productions


I am using a FTU Mask by Vix (mask363)
You can find them all
Here  Vix PSP

Open a 700x700 image
Frame3 c/p re-size by 60%
87 c/p rotate 45° to the right then re-size by 40%, pull to the upper left hand edge of your tag…
Take your merged layers for the tube c/p and re-size by 70% pull so it fits on the bottom of the frame…
50 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the lower right hand edge of your frame…
92 c/p mirror re-size by 35% pull to lower left hand edge of your tube…
89 c/p mirror rotate 45° to the right, re-size by 50% pull to cover the bottom of your tube…
77 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right hand edge of your flower…
7 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the middle of the 2 flowers…
15 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right hand edge of cupcake…
11 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the left hand side of cupcake…
91 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the lower right hand edge of your tag…
1 c/p mirror re-size by 25% pull to the right hand edge of purple flower
30 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left hand edge of dog…
3 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the upper left hand edge of your tag, add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 70
Blur 5
Color black
36 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the right hand edge of cupcake
12 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the left hand edge of candy…
9 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the lower right hand edge of your tag…
109 c/p re-size by 75% and since this kit maker allows re-coloring use the same color that you used on the tube…
Go to the bottom layer of your tag flood fill with paper13 apply mask from above, merge group
then go back up to the top layer and add a new raster to add your copyright and give credit to the kit maker...

Tags for Fryea and Kit maker



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials