Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Jan 13, 2015

Oh the Wicked Way She Looks


Oh the Wicked Way she looks.
This tutorial is written in Corel X5 but any version will do.
It is written out of my own thoughts and mind... (Scary I know)
It is not meant to look like yours or others, never meant to copy.

I am using a PTU Kit by
Wicked Princess Scraps
Wicked Little Cupcake


She sells at a few stores you find them all on her

I am using the PTU artwork of
Nocturne
She sells at Pics for Design under this name

I also used a FTU Mask by Zuzzanna’s Mask
I used Mask18

Open a 700x700 size tag, you can re-size it later if you wish…
Frame2 c/p re-size by 90% leave in the middle of your tag
Now take the full size color of the tube you wish to use, paste it behind the frame
Using your magic wand tool click inside of the frame, then select the tube
Go to Selections Modify, expand by 10 cut that out, then delete the rest of the tube, then paste just the part we cut out behind the frame…
Bow1 c/p mirror re-size by 50% pull toward the bottom, make it look like it’s attached to the frame, clean off any excess outside of the frame…
Swirl1 c/p roate 90° to the right, re-size by 45% pull even with the edge of bow…
Leaves2 c/p re-size by 60% pull over the middle of swirl…
Button2 c/p re-size by 50% pull in the middle of the black bow, merge down onto that bow, into one layer…
Flower1 c/p mirror pull to the bottom right of tag, then re-size by 60%...
Skull8 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the upper left hand edge of your frame…
Butterfly2 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the upper right hand edge of your frame…
Coffin c/p re-size by 35% pull to the bottom of rose’s…
Bottle1 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the left hand edge of coffin…
Cat c/p re-size by 45% pull to the lower left hand edge of tag…
Flood fill your bottom layer with paper7

Apply a mask by Zuzzana Mask18 re-size down by 90% merge into one layer…
Thank you for reading/doing my tutorial
©LadyDragus
Tag for kit maker and mask maker


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials