Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Jan 7, 2015


Heart Breaker
This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work.
It is written from my own mind and thought’s inspired by the
PTU Kit Heart Breaker by
Crystals Creations
Called Heartbreaker

She sells at a few stores you can find them all on her blog
And the artwork of
Jose Cano
He sells all of his artwork at his own store
Here Cano Tubes
This tube has many layers, pick the layer you want and copy it and paste as a new image.
I am using the close up of the red face…
I used a FTU mask by
Rocked By Rachel

Open a 650x650 size tag
EE27 c/p re-size by 65% leave in the middle of your tag
Take the close up I had to re-size it by 45% pull it to the bottom of tag, you will need to clean off some of the tube to make it fit behind the frame, but look like it is coming out of the frame, you use what ever method you like to use.
EE14 c/p pull below the frame and tube, pull it up to the upper right then copy mirror, and pull to the upper left side of your tag…

EE-15 using Xero:Radiance
Apply these setting to the rose
Strangeness 112
Charm 152
Truth 194
Beauty 255
Then re-size by 70% pull to the lower right hand edge of frame…
Ee22 c/p re-size by 60% pull to the bottom edge of rose, then mirror the image…
EE25 c/p mirror re-size by 45% pull to the lower left hand edge of tag…
EE12 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the lower middle part of tag…
EE35 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the left hand side of box…
EE34 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the left hand edge of heart candy…
EE30 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the upper right hand edge of tag…
Merge the layers of the tag into one layer leaving the bottom layer blank for the flood fill of
Paper 8 apply the mask you wish to use,
I used one by Rocked By Rachel
Maskset_20-1 merge the group together
Then go to the very top portion of your tag add a new layer for your copyright…

Add what ever name you wish to use on your tag and your done…

Tag for Mask maker

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials