Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Jan 8, 2015

Farewell Yesterday


Farewell Yesterday
Hello today.
This tutorial was written in Corel X5, it was written out of my own mind and thoughts.
But any version of Paint Shop Pro should work.
This is not meant to look like yours, or anyone’s work.

I am using a PTU Tube by Freya Langford-Sidebottom
She sells all of her new work
Here new tubes can all be found

I’m using a PTU Scrap kit by
Honored Scraps
I got this as part of a Creative Team member of
D'zines from the Heart

She sells at many stores you can find them all listed
On her blog

I am using a FTU Mask by Millies PSP Madness
You can find all of her freebies

Open a 700x700 size tag you can re-size later
Frame 2 c/p re-size by 65% leave in the middle of the frame.
E35 c/p mirror pull to the lower left hand edge of the frame…
E17 c/p rotate 45° to the left move over to the right hand side of the frame…
Take the black layer of your tube (you’ll have to merge some to make it all one layer on the tube...*remember never save on the original tube package** I took the red hair and red lips and used them with the black dress…
E42 c/p re-size by 60% pull to cover the bottom of the “bum” on the tube….
E29 c/p re-size by 65% pull to the far right hand edge of tag…
E26 c/p re-size by 60% pull to the lower left hand edge of ribbon…
E12 c/p re-size by 45% using your Picture tube of a flame add 3 flames to the candles colorize them to red to match the tag, I made my flame with these settings
Scale 30
Step150
Placement Mode: Random
Selection Mode: Random
I place it on the layer, and then bring it down to make it look like a flame off the candle.
I copy this one flame 2 more times and paste on same layer over all 3 candles, then colorize them to red, then add a gradient Glow with a dark red, make sure you merge the flame’s down on to the candle layer of the tag…
E24 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the middle of the candle’s on the bottom…
E11 c/p re-size by 40% pull t the upper left hand corner of your tag…
E38 c/p pull towards the bottom of the tag…
E44 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the right hand side of the wing/rose…

Go down to the very bottom layer flood fill with paper_09 apply the mask from above, merge the layers and upsize it by 125% …

Tags for kit maker and artist and mask maker



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials