Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Nov 29, 2014

Pink Princess


Pink Princess

This tutorial was written in PSP 9, but any version should work.
It is written out of my own thoughts and mind.

I am using the PTU artwork
Of Simona Candini

The tubes name is Princesses Deirdre
She current My Tubed Art

I am using a PTU scrap kit by
Rebellious Scraps
Titled A Pink Christmas
I got this from My Tubed Art as part of the
Stores Creative Team
She does sell at a lot of stores
You can find them all on her blog

I am doing a Forum Style tutorial for you all today
I don’t do many of them, but this kit and tube just fits that type of tag.

So Open a 615x 300 size tag
Flood fill bottom layer with paper4
Take snowflakes and paste 4 times all over the paper, you can do this all on one layer, add a sharpen more to the element’s.
Frame 5 c/p re-size by 45% leave in the middle of your tag
Take your tube paste behind the frame; pull her face so it’s in the middle of the frame
Using your magic want select inside of the frame, then click on the tube layer, go to Selections, click on Expand and expand by 6, then cut that part out, delete the rest of the tube, add this drop shadow to the frame
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color Black
Swag 1 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the top most part of your frame…
Bear in spruce c/p re-size by 35% pull to the left hand edge of your frame…
Christmas tree c/p re-size by 40% pull to the lower right hand edge of frame…
Box(with gingerbread men) c/p re-size by 35% pull in front of the tree…
Holly c/p re-size by 25% pull under the bear in spruce…
Star 3 c/p on the right hand edge of your tag, pull it up so all 4 stars are showing.
Ornament 2 c/p re-size by 10% add a sharpen more, and pull it to the bottom left hand corner of your frame…
Bow 5 c/p rotate 30° to the right and pull it to look like it’s on top of the box…
Ok add a new raster layer to add a buttonize to the tag
Using these Setting
Height 5
Width 5
Opacity 100
Edge Transparent
Color a Pink from the tree
HTML#a52753

I always make sure my credit can be readable, and pull it up to the top left hand of the tag, this time around. This all depends on how you wish others to see it
Use the correct copyright and Lic# for each tube you use…

Thank you for reading my small tutorial
I hope you enjoyed it…
LadyDragus




Here is a snags I also made for you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials