Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Nov 20, 2014

Miss December


Miss December

Hello this tutorial was written in PSP9, but any version should work.
IT is written out of my own mind and thoughts,
It is never my intention to copy anyone’s tutorials

I’m using PTU Kit with the matching tube
The Tube is Miss December by
Tony Tzanoukakis
You can find the tube and kit
Here  TonyT~ Store
Here is a preview of kit and tube

I’m using the matching kit by
Irish Princess Designs
Kate sells at a few other stores
You can find them all listed on her blog

I am using a FTU Mask by Dee
You can find her freebies masks and such on her new blog

Open a 650x650 size tag, you can re-size later

E26 c/p re-size by 75% leave in the middle of the frame
E25 c/p re-size by 75% pull behind the frame, clean off the edge showing behind the frame, then add a sharpen more to the element…
Make a close up of your tube, and paste it as a new layer over the frame,
Then re-size it to make her fit on the edge of the frame, I had to do mine by 50%
E10 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the right hand side of your tube, add a sharpen more to the element...
E7 c/p re-size by 60% pull to the left hand edge of the frame…
E16 c/p mirror and pull to the bottom edge of the tube…
E13 c/p re-size by 45% mirror and pull to cover the lower right hand edge of your tube…
E6 c/p re-size by 20% pull the lower left hand edge of your tag…
E29 c/p mirror re-size by 30% pull it to the left side of the house…
E21 c/p mirror pull to the bottom edge of your tag…
E8 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the lower right hand edge of your tag…
E5 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the right front leg of the deer…
E30 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the upper left hand edge of your tag, add a sharpen more to the element, and this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color Black
E4 c/p as new layer of the whole tag

 Go to the very bottom layer of your tag
Open paper6 add a sharpen more to the paper, to make it stand out more, then flood fill that layer, and apply mask

Now make a new raster layer on top of all other layers,
Apply your copyright for tube. and kit make sure you have the correct LIC#

Give credit to Irish Princess since this is an exclusive to the store

Tag for kit maker and Artist


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials