Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Nov 29, 2014

Bad Kitty


Bad Kitty

This tutorial is written in Paint Shop Pro9 but any version.
 But any version should work.
This comes from my own mind and thoughts, it is never meant to copy or look like your tag.

I am using a PTU Kit by
Toxic Desirez
She sells at many stores
The name of the kit is
Bad Kitty

But I got this as part of the Scrap Candy Creative Team
The store can be found
IF you want to see what other stores
Kristin Sells at
You can find them all on her blog

I am using the PTU artwork of
Alex Prihodko
This artist sells at
Pics for design

I am using a FTU mask by Rocked By Rachel
You can find all her freebies on her blog

When working with a full size tube that has many layers,
You will need to merge and colorize the layer’s you wish to use
I chose a pink on her out fit and ears then merged them into
One layer and I re-sized her by 35%,
You may want to choose a different size if you use a different tube…
Make sure you make a close up of the tube you wish to use. I used the one with her ears on...



Open a 650x650

Frame3 c/p  and re-size by 75% leave it in the middle of the tag
Add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 55
Blur 5
Color black

I took my close up and pasted her behind the frame, re-sized her by 55%
Then copied it and pasted the behind the frame, cleaned off the excess how you do this.. Merged both into one layer
Go back to the top layer
Sting c/p re-size by 55% pull to the bottom of the frame…
Trail 1 c/p pull to the bottom of the string…
Beaded String c/p re-size by 45% pull to the upper left hand edge of your frame
Bowl c/p re-size by 30%, then pull down to the middle of your tag…
Fish bone c/p re-size by 30% pull to the left hand edge of bowl…
Milk Bottle c/p re-size by 25% add a sharpen more to the element, and pull to the lower left hand edge of frame…
Kitty2 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right of the milk jug…
Ball c/p re-size by 15% pull it in front of the fish tail, beside the kitty…
Lounge post c/p re-size by 35% pull to the lower right hand edge of your tag…
Bell c/p re-size by 15% pull to the lower left of lounge…
Kitty1 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the upper top of lounge on the 2nd step down from top…
Butterfly2 c/p re-size by 20% pull up to the top right hand corner of tag, then using Contol+E copy and mirror pull it down to make it sit on Milk Jug…
Kitty&Ball c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left hand side of bell…
Click on the very bottom layer of your tag flood fill with paperr6 apply RRmask_set29_3
Then merge the group into one layer, add  a sharpen more, then this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color black or pink
Splatter paste over mask then pull below the mask, paste it mirror it and have one on each side of the tag, then merge that into one layer, and copy paste flip vertical pull it down so it show’s on the bottom of the tag also

Go back to the top most layer of your tag,
Add you’re copyright and give credit to kit maker if she requires it.

Thank you for looking at doing my tutorial
LadyDragus


Tags for kit maker
and Mask maker


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials