Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Apr 3, 2014

A Not so Grim Fairy


A Not so Grim Fairy
This tutorial was written by me LadyDragus
Out of my own mind inspired by the kit
Grim Mistress by Rissa’s Designs
She sells at a few stores you can find them all
On her blog
here Rissa's Designs

This kit is an exclusive to Scrap Candy


I’m using the wicked artwork of A.V.Phibes
The artist sells at MyTubedArt

I am using a FTU Mask from this blog
Halloween Mask 2
I am using a 615x615 tag size

Frame01 c/p re-size by 80% leave in the middle of the frame
Take forest and paste it behind the frame, pull to the left hand side of tag, until the tall tress are showing inside the frame, Using your magic wand tool, select inside of the frame, then click on the trees, and hit selections modify by 5 delete the rest of the tress…
Swirl 2 c/p re-size by 50% I’m using Eye Candy 4000 to add a bright noise of 100% mixed , then adding a drop shadow
Of this
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color Black

Scatter 2 c/p re-size by 80% pull to the bottom of the frame, copy the re-sized version mirror it and paste it on the same layer
Tree, c/p re-size by 75% pull to the far right hand side of the scatter, add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color Black
Rose 2 c/p pull to the left hand side of scatter, and re-size by 40%, add a sharpen more to the element…
Take your tube and c/p as a new layer; bring her over to the tree, but just to the left of it
Cape c/p re-size by 40% pull to the left of the rose…
Lantern c/p re-size by 50% pull over her hand closet to the tree…
Fog c/p pull down on top of the tube, where it covers most of her
Birds c/p pull to top of frame, re-size by 60% add drop shadow from above times used…

Go to the very bottom part of your tag, bottom layer,  Using your Circle tool,
Open paper08 and draw a circle behind the trees,
Add a new layer, and flood fill with paper 07, apply mask listed from above or one of your own choosing, I had to up-size mine 100% so more of the branches showed behind the tag..
Add  drop shadow from above except make the opacity 30

Add your copyright and give kit maker credit if he/she requires it, and your done.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials