Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Nov 22, 2013

Purple Christmas Fairy


Purple Christmas Fairy
This is written in hope you have a working knowledge
of PSP and CorelX5
I am writing this in Paint Shop Pro X5 Ultimate All effects should be able to be done in all PSP …
*Note on banners time line or group you do not put your web site address just the ©*artist name* and your Lic# on the banners.. *
I am working with the artwork of Morgan Fitzsimons
You need a license to use his artwork
You can find that at My Tubed Art

I’m using a Christmas Kit in the colors Purple and white
By Rissa’s Designs
You can find all the stores she sells at on her blog

I’m doing a Group banner size of 801x250

Paper 5 flood fill bottom layer
RD Ice c/p re-size by 55% move it to the far left, copy that again, (re-sized version) and paste it 2 more times so it goes all the way across the top of the banner…
Now we are going to go into the Effects section
Go to Photo Effects Graduated Filter
Using the default setting that come up

Then add a default drop shadow
With these settings
Vertical 7
Horizontal 5
Opacity 50
Color black/ or purple which ever one you wish I used purple …
RD-Tree c/p re-size by 50% and add a sharpen more to the element…
Take your tube c/p re-size by 70% pull it to the right hand side of the banner
It will cover some of the tree, but not all of it..
Gnome c/p re-size by 55% pull to the left hand side of the tree
Snowman4 c/p re-size by 35% and pull him to the left side of Gnome
Sign c/p re-size by 40% pull to the left hand side of banner
Candy Canes c/p re-size by 25 pull in the middle of the ornaments of the sign, some of it will be off the banner…

Gift c/p re-size by 15% (small) and pull to the right hand side of the banner
I always add a buttonize to  new layer to close off the tag/banner...
Add your copyright layer to the tag and what ever saying you wish to have on it



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials