Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Nov 25, 2013

I want Candy Group Banner


I want Candy
I’m working with a PTU Scrap kit
By Wicked Princess Scraps
The name of the kit is I want Candy
Shani Sells at many different stores but you can find them all
Here on her blog Wicked Princess Scraps
She made the kit to match Kiwifire Storms
I want Candy tube sold at The PSP Project
You can get a bundle pack of the kit and tube


I’m doing a Group banner this time around
I’m chaging the size just a bit as sometimes it covers the lower part of the banner
800x225
The normal size is 801x250
Paper 6 flood fill the bottom layer…
CityScape c/p re-size by 60% mirror and pull it over the far left hand side of your tag…
Copy the re-sized cityscape and paste it pull to the right hand and mirror it
Take your tube and cut out just the face and add it to the banner behind the right hand side of the banner, but flush with the cityscape element…
Swirl2 c/p re-size by 55% mirror and pull in front of the cityscape but not on the edge of it…
Glitter1 c/p rotate 45° to the left, and add a Sharpen more to the element and add your drop shadow
Mirror c/p re-size by 25% mirror and pull to the left hand side of the banner (no avatar so it will still show)
Mascara c/p re-size by 20% pull to the bottom of mirror…
Lipstick c/p re-size by 25% pull to the mirror also…
Polish c/p re-size by 25% pull it to the mirror but on the left side hand

Add your copyright, Make sure it is just like this
© Artist Name and Your LIC# no URL’s are allowed on group banner’s or Time line banners
Always add a saying to the banner
I am using my Always list and

Wicked Princess CT


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials