Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Oct 14, 2013

Wings on Dark Hallow Tones


Wings on  Dark Hallow of Tones
I’m using the PTU artwork of Aleksandra
She sells at
MyTubedArt

I’m using a PTU Scrap kit by Hungry Hills
She sells at many stores 
I used the kit Hallowed Tones
You can find them
All here  Hungry Hill Blog

Open a 600x600 tag

Frame4 c/p re-size by 70%
Take your close up of the tube and paste it re-size by 75% pull to the middle of the frame and clean the bottom edge of tube off to even it out with the circle part of the frame…
Fabric-leaf c/p re-size by 35% then re-size again by 75% (add a sharpen to the element…) rotate 45° to the right c/p again mirror pull to the bottom of the tube where they cover her
Fabric-Flower1 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the middle of the leaves, add a sharpen to the element…
Star Spill c/p re-size by 50% sharpen the element then copy it again and paste it mirror and pull the 2nd one to the left hand side of tag..
Add a drop shadow of
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Color Black
Branch c/p re-size by 50% rotate 45° to the left and pull toward the bottom of tag, copy layer and mirror it on the left hand side…
Doodle 2 c/p mirror re-size by 75% pull to the right hand side of your tag, add the same drop shadow we used on the above elements…

Candles c/p re-size it  by 40% pull to the middle of the tag

Go to the very bottom layer of your tag
Flood fill it with Paper 7 add a mask of your choice I’m using a circle one with splatter on it.. Add a drop shadow
Add your copy right layer and what ever saying you wish to use..




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials