Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Oct 30, 2013

To Kiss a Frog


To Kiss a Frog
I’m using the PTU artwork of Amberly Berendson
She sells at MyTubedArt

I’m using a PTU Scrap kit by Devilish Dezines
Called To kiss a Frog
She sells at many stores you can find them all
Here at Scrap’s in the City
And Pics For Design

I’m using a Template by Spawn
You can find all his temps Temp008

Remove the copyright layer from the template
Click on the Border which is the top most layer and add a gradient glow of pink from paper 6 using your drop color tool in the color section of gradient glow make it a 5, add a drop shadow of your choice I use a default one..

Background flood fill with paper 3
Background hearts you are going to use your colorize feature in PSP9
With the following numbers
Hue 227
Saturation 130
*which will be a soft pink that almost match’s the ribbon in her hair

Middle heart Background flood fill with paper 2
Click on Middle Heart Dots and negative image the dots
The right heart and the left heart fill with paper 6

The borders of the hearts
Right, left and Middle fill with paper 5

Now click on Middle Heart Background and paste your tube pull it to the upper left hand side of the heart Clean off the excess of the tube I used the magic wand tool by selecting the inside of the Heart border then going back down to tube and doing a selections modify by 3 to cut it, the deleting the rest of the tube…

Element 17 c/p above Right heart re-size by 40% and pull it to the far right hand side of tag, where it looks to be splitting the tree in half…
Add this drop shadow to the tree
Vertical 3
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color black
Element 36 paste it over Left heart Border re-size by 40% then pull it as close to the middle heart as you can, where it covers part of her shoulder/hair…
Element 38 c/p re-size by 55% and mirror the image and pull it flush with the left hand border of tag
Element 20 c/p re-size by 20% pull it to the bottom left hand side of the castle, add a sharpen to the element, then copy the element and pull it to the right hand side of tag and mirror it and pull it to the bottom edge of tag…
Element 46 c/p re-size by 55% add a sharpen more 3 times then add a drop shadow
With these settings
Vertical 3
Horizontal 3
Opacity 45
Blur 5
Color White
Leave the swirl in the middle of your tag …


Add your copyright and a saying on the tag and your done.. 
And one for the store and artist



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials