Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Oct 24, 2013

The Princess in Ice


The Princess in the Ice

I’m using a PTU Scrap kit by Wicked Princess Scraps
The name of the kit is Ice Princess

She sells at many stores
You can find them all

You can also get this tube that match’s the kit
Called Ice Princess by Tatjana

She sells at The PSP Project

I’m using a Mask by Vix
Here Vix PSP Goodies Mask 15
615x615 (it wont be that size when were done with it

Frame 7 c/p re-size by 80% mirror image, add a sharpen to the frame
Pull the frame where it is just going off the side of tag..
Add a drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color black
Bow 4 c/p re-size by 80% pull to the upper left hand side of frame
Candles re-size bt75% pull to the left of tag
Add a drop shadow from above only
Make the Vertical a -5 all other the same
Carraige-2 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the right hand side of tag…
Clock c/p re-size by 50% pull in front of the candles…
Click on the very bottom of your tag paste your tube, re-size by 50%
Using your magic wand tool click on the inside of the frame, leave it floating
Then click on the tube and go to selections modify 5 cut it out, deselect-then delete the un selected part of tube
Now open Frame 1 c/p pull behind the tube
Re-size by 75% pull it where the edge of the frame is showing on the tag…

Now go back to the upper layer of your tag
Open Snow2 paste as a new layer opacity 65
Go to botoom layer flood fill with paper 10 and apply the mask mentiond above
Add your copyright for the artist and make sure to give
Kit “IcePrincess by Wicked Princess”




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials