Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Oct 21, 2013

Little Vamp of Mine


Little Vamp of Mine

I’m using a PTU Scrap kit by Irish Princess Designs
She does sell at many stores
You can find them all

I’m using a PTU Tube by Martin Abel
I got this when he was with CILM, Store no longer open
You can buy all his tubes now
At Creative Design Outlet
I am using the font Venom
Or a font of your choice
We are going to do a 600x400 size tag, a little smaller than normal

TV-Filmstrip c/p re-size by 90% leave in middle,
Add a drop shadow to the element
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color black
Then take paper4 and use your selection tool to draw a background just under the film strip
Open up candles paste behind the filmstrip and clean off all of them except the flames on the top of the film strip..
Add a gradient glow of a color from either your tube or the kit add a drop shadow
Open TV-Anch c/p mirror element re-size by 55% pull to the left hand side of filmstrip

TV-Crypt c/p re-size by 35% pull to the very far left hand side of frame…
Tree c/p re-size by 50% pull to the right side of the crypt…
Take TV-Vamp(candycornlookingone) c/p re-size by 25% pull it in front of the crypt…
Take the tube your wanting to use and paste re-size to fit in the same spot I am putting it.
On the frame left to she is covering the 1st 2nd and 3rd window
 is where you wan the re-sized version to be
I had to re-size by 70%
TV-Drink c/p re-size by 25% pull to the tubes legs add a sharpen to the element…
TV-Coffin c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left hand side of the drink…
TV-Rose c/p re-size by 25% pull in front of the elements, and mirror add a sharpen to the rose…

Go to the very bottom of your tag
Glass c/p 2 times behind all the elements and frame
Go back up to the top layer of your tag and put your copyright layer and what ever word’s you want on the tag




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials