Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Jul 9, 2013

You are the Melody of my Soul


I'm working with a beautiful PTU Scrap kit by
Wicked Princess Scraps
The name of the kit is Melody of my Soul
She sells at many differnt stores
you can find them all
here Wicked Princess Scraps
It has light colors and it perfect for thoses soft summer night  tags, 
or just tags that have a lighter color to them 
or enjoy a darker brown's and golds in this kit.

I'm using the PTU artwork of  Alex prihodko
he sells at Pics For Design 

I’m using a Tempalte I made today
Called Melody of my Soul
You can download it
I’m using the Font Andes you can download it or use what ever font you want…
Unzip the template remove the copyright and square layer
Flood fill raster 3 with paper5
Click on top layer (raster5)
Take Moms_Chello and paste re-size by 45% pull it down to the lower left hand side of your template…
Moms_Lamp c/p re-size by 70% and move it to the outer part of the template on the right hand side of tag, then add a sharpen to the element…
Open Moms-bee c/p re-size by 25% pull it to the top of the lamp strand add a sharpen to the element…
Moms-MusicSheets c/p re-size by 50 then pull it over the middle part of chello
Now take the top most page and cut off the part that is over the frame, but leave the bottom part still on the tag…
Moms-flowerspray c/p flip the item, re-size by 60% pull it to the middle-right hand side of tag…
Moms-Owl c/p re-size by 20% pull it to the upper left hand side of the “note” of the template, where it looks like it is sitting on the top of the item…

Ok on the tube I’m working with it has many layers and you can colorize the layers to suit your tagging needs. I am using the Gold top, a used a gold for the pants and just used the default hair color.. I copied that then re-sized it on the longest side to 600pixels..
I kept one layer full size incase I wanted to use the face in the back of the tag behind something..
Take your re-size tube and paste it over all the layers and mirror it, then re-size that tube by 80% pull it to the right hand side of tag…sharpen it
Take the full size tube and paste it over the Words Melody of my Soul
 Re-size it by 80% using your magic want tool go up to raster 2 and click on the inside of it, then click on the raster of the tube and Contorl+x and cut out the face part of the tube and delete the rest then post it by the left hand side of the frame of template…

Now go to your plug-ins and Xero Raidance use the SoftVignette with the following setting’s below…


Add your copyright and what ever saying you want on the tag then your done..



Make you sure you add a copyright and what ever saying you want on your tag then your done.. 
One for my favorite Siggy Piggy's :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials