Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Jul 12, 2013

Cursed By Darkness



Cursed by Darkenss
Good Day to all !
I’m working with a stunningly beautiful artist today
Karen M. Koski
She is a PTU artist and you will need a license to use her artwork
You can get that
I’m using a PTU Scrap kit by Annaica’s Place
She sells at many stores
You can find them all
(tags for Annaica)



This is a Fourm Style Tutorial I’m using a Template
By Becky P’s Creations
Template 184
You can download the temp
You need a working knowledge of PSP9
EyeCandy 4000
I’m using a font called Shit happens
Or a font of your choice

Unzip the template re-move the copyright layer from the FS-size temp and the avie

Element 19 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the right hand side of the template, add a sharpen to the element
Drop Shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color Black, or red if you want it to look like it has a red blood hue to it…
Take your tube and paste it over Frame fill crop the head to be the only things showing, I mirrored the image and pulled it to the middle of the frame fill,
Go to lace trim pick a color from your tube I chose a dark red color and used Graident Glow from EyeCandy 4000, and you will do the same thing on the avatar lace trim should be glowed the same color as the FS-Temp
Take Paper 15 using your re-size option choose pixels and make it a 600x600 size paper and mirror the paper so the moon is on the left hand side of paper
Flood fill rectangle on the FS-temp on the Sqare layer on the  avatar…
Take the cut out part and paste it over the frame fill on the avatar clean off all but the face where only it is showing in the avatar…

The three strips layer you’re going to flood fill with Element 21
Frame fill flood fill with paper 13
Now open element 82 c/p over the strips, add a drop shadow with the above setting but
You will make the color grey then sharpen it, pull it down to where the face is over the stripes…
Click on Frame layer and flood fill it with Element 4 flip the element and flood fill again then re-filp so it covers the whole frame from top to bottom…
Go to the upper top layer of your tag
Element 66 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the left hand side of your tag, copy the re-sized and paste it to the right hand side of your tag, add a sharpen more to the layer’s to make them stand out like sparkles.
Open Element 28 Go into your re-size feature and switch to pixels again and make the tallest 150 pixels add a sharpen c/p then re-size the sized down version by 60% pull it to the upper left side of the “flame frame” add a sharpen to the element…
Take Element 7 c/p mirror re-size by 60% pull to the upper right hand side of tag then using your opacity feature on that layer make it 50…

Add your copyright and a saying to the tag and your done. .

Now the goodies
A tag for the artist Karen M. Koski with matching avatar


My Tubed art Tags


Thank you for reading my tutorial
I would love to see any tags made out of the tut.. 
My name is never necessary on any tags you send me





No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials