Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Jun 17, 2013

Spring Time Fairy


Spring Whispers Fairy
I’m using a PTU Scrap kit by Rissa’s Designs
She sells at many stores
You can find them all
The name of her kit that I’m using is Spring Whispers


I’m using a PTU artist of Celinart
She sells at Scraps and the City
Here SATC
The name of the tube I’m using is Velvet Tube
I am colorizing it to match the kit a light pink color on her hair and the skirt The Colord hair layer does the skirt shoes, gloves and other items..
Just color it till you think it match’s the best…
Here is a screen shot of me coloring the “colored Hair layer”
On her lips color I brightened the color up some
You will have to merge the layers you wish to use, I did not use her Tattoo’s or the Blas either I wanted her legs clear… her wings are a little harder you have to play with the color to get it to match.. Since they are such a darker color..
What I do is merge the visible layers and then copy that merged image and paste as a new image…
Ok now that you have it on a new image copy it and paste on new layer go to your re-size option and pick Pixels and make the tallest 600 pixels so you have a tagger size tube also, you will need both size’s for the tag…
I’m using a FTU Mask by Vix Mask355
You can download all her mask
Here Vix PSP
I am also using the Plug-in DBS-Flux for the mask layer

Open a 600x600 image
Frame2 c/p re-size by 90% leave it in the center of your tag
Take the full size of your tube and paste it behind the frame, pull the face down to the middle of the frame
Using your selection tool inside of the frame select the inside of the frame click on the tube and Control X to cut and delete the rest of the tube then paste back in, re-size it by 105 to make it fill the full inside of the frame..
Open ribbon re-size by 55% and pull it to the right hand side of your frame. , put a gradient glow of brighter pink from the tube the glow will be 5..
Bow2 c/p re-size it by 35% rotate it 35° to the left hand side of frame and pull it over the staples on the top of frame.. , put a gradient glow of brighter pink from the tube the glow will be 5..
Flower3 c/p re-size by 60% mirror the flower pull it to the edge of the ribbon on the right hand side of tag
Tulips c/p re-size by 50% pull it in front of Flower3 mirror and add a sharpen to the element…
Flower5 c/p re-size by 50% pull it to the bottom of the tulip flower…
Take the tagger size of your tube and c/p re-size by 75% pull it to the right hand side of the tag, mirror it add a sharpen to the tube…
Turtle re-size by 35% pull it to the left hand knee and add a sharpen to the element…
Gnome c/p re-size by 45% pull over the flowers sharpen the object
Ok, now go to the bottom layer of your tag, behind the tube Face.. Flood fill it with a color from the either the tube or tag I’m using a pink from the tube apply the tube i liseted above , then merge your mask layer upsize it by 115% and add a bright noise of 37
Add your copyright to the tag and what ever word you wish to use

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials