Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

May 27, 2013

Sex on Candy Beach


Sex on a Candy Beach...

I’m using a PTU scrap kit by Rissa’s Desings
The name of the scrap kit is Candy Beach
She sells at many stores
You can find them 
all listed here

II’m using a PTU artist Michael Landefeld
I got these tubes when he was with CILM the store is no longer open
He sells at Creative Design Outlet now
You can find the store
Here CDO~ Creative Design Outlet

I’m using a mask by Rebel-dezigns
You can download her mask

Font of your choice

Open a 600x600

Open Frame 2 c/p re-size by 70% leave it in the center of your tag
Take surfboard and c/p re-size by 50% pull this to the left hand side of frame…
Take Ice-cream, c/p re-size by 45% pull it to the outer left hand side of board
Tiki-Bar c/p re-size by 45% pull it down to lower right hand corner
Deck chair c/p re-size by 45% mirror it put it on the bottom of tiki-bar
Coconut Drink c/p re-size by 30% pull it to the bottom of chair
Now take our tube place it behind the chair but in front of the tiki-bar and move it where her right hand side of legs are behind the chair…
Take the Sign and paste it re-size by 40% and pull it where it covers her left hand leg, it should also cover the ice-cream cone on the left side of your tag
Take cake pop c/p re-size by 30% pull it to the upper left hand side of the beach sign…You will want to add a sharpen to that element…
Go to the upper top most layer of your tag, and
Open Pearls c/p re-size by 50% and colorize them to a golden color in your colorize option…
Here is the numbers I ended up with

Now you’re going to go to the bottom layer for the last step…
Go to the bottom layer of your tag and open Paper8 flood fill this layer and apply Mask-Feb14 then merge the group into one layer…
Take the merged mask layer copy it and paste, then mirror it and re-colorize it to match a pink and blue from the kit, use the opacity bring it down to 50 Same for the blue layer, move the 3 layers around so it show’s them all..
Make sure you add your copyright layer to the tag and always post a name or saying on your tags.. 

And one for Rissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials