Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

May 16, 2013

Beach Party ~ Summer Time fun


Beach Party

It’s summer almost and I think it’s time for some Beach fun

I’m using a PTU Scrap kit by Annaica’s Place
She sells at many stores
You can find them all

I'm using a PTU artist Carloas Cartagnea
You need a license to use this person work
You can get that 
Make sure you look at how he wants his copyright to show 
so you can make sure you do it correctly..
I am also using a mask by Rebel-Dezings
You can download all her masks 
June6 is on page 6 of her site... 
I made a frame for this tutorial and i'm posting it below you can just right click and save erase the words in the middle...

After you save this open a 600x600 size tag
Paste the frame as a new layer, add a drop shadow to the layer
Default for me is
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color black, You can change this to any color you wish to make your frame stand out more…
Element 32 c/p as new layer re-size by 50% and pull it to the left hand side of frame…
Element 31 c/p re-size by 40% pull it in front of tree, and copy re-sized version mirror it and pull that one to the right hand side of frame...
Go to the bottom layer
Open paper2 re-size in your re-size function change it to pixels and re-sieze it to 600x600 so it fits the tag perfectly
Apply the make June6 from the site i listed above, on page 6
Merge the group and add a sharpen to the layer

Take your tube and paste it on the upper top layer as a new layer
Element 2 c/p re-size it by 65% and pull to edge of the tube
Element25 c/p re-size by 50% and pull it to the left hand side
Copy the re-sized version and mirror it and pull it to the right hand side of sand
Element 30 c/p pull to the left side re-size by 30%
Element 1 c/p mirror it re-size by 40% pull it on top of the shells…
Element 19 c/p re-size by 25% then you will re-size that by 75% and pull it to the right hand side of tag, add a sharpen to the element…

Add your copyright and what ever saying you wish to add to the tag
and your done...

Thank you for reading my tutorial, remember it's only a guide on how to make the tag, but it's your tag when you make it, so switch it up change the kit change the tube and enjoy your tags.. 

Tag for Annaica 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials