Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Apr 15, 2013

Hospital Help


I"m working with a very cute scrap kit 
Called Nurse Kate
It is made by the lovely Rissa
from Rissa's Designs
She sells at many stores
you can find them all 

I’m using the PTU artwork of
Dominic Marco
I got these tubes when he was with CILM
But you can buy some of his tubes
On his blog


I'm using a new template i made and posted today
called Hospital
You can download 


Take and unzip my template and re-move the copyright layer
Open Paper5 flood fill layer 2
Bow1 c/p re-size by 30% and pull it the upper right side of template
Top layer, add a default drop shadow…
Open thermometer and c/p re-size by 15%(yes that small)
Pull this to the left hand side of your temp
Open Hospital Element and c/p and re-size by 50% pull it to the bottom
Of the template
Open NK-Doctor and c/p re-size by 45% and pull it to the right
Hand side of the hospital element
NK-Ambulance c/p re-size by 25%

Take the taller tube and paste it on the left hand side of your tag put it on the upper most layer…
Open Flair2 c/p re-size by 25% and pull it to the right hand top of the template above the doctor element…

Add your copyright and what ever saying you want to use
And your done..
I also made one for the Kit maker Rissa




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials