Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Mar 12, 2013

Spooky Me Tutorial



Hello I wrote this tutorial on March 12, 2013
And resemblance to someone’s else is not meant..
This is written in hope’s you have a working knowable of Paint Shop Pro.

I am using a PTU Scrap kit by Rissa Designs
She sells at many stores, you can find them
All on her blog here  Rissa Desings Blog

I’m using a PTU tube by Elias Chatzoudis I got this when he was with PTE
But you can now get all of his work

I am using a Halloween template from this blog
It’s SSAM Halloween Temp3S
You can get the temp bundle

Open the template and remove the copyright layer, and delete the color of the background layer…

Open RD P7 and flood fill the Big Rectangle with this paper
Paper9 flood fill the Circle layer, the border circle flood it with black color
After coloring it black go to your effect’s called EyeCandy4000 and using the gradient glow of white and add a drop shadow my default of 5/3

RD-Lights c/p re-size by 65% pull it to match the top portion of the rectangle that you filled, but this layer needs to be on top of all other layers, add a sharpen in your Adjustments section of PSP…

RD-Grim c/p re-size it  by 50% and pull it to the lower right hand side of the tag…
The tube I’m using has a neon green on her shoes I am going to take this color and flood fill the White Rectangle with that color..
I’m posting the settings that I used in Fritillary settings so you can see how I used it

The settings are as below
Granularity 5
Aggression 30
Tesselation 100
Vairation 55
***these are my favorite settings I use most of the time***
Open the color swatch for the kit and take the darkest purple on it and flood fill the Small Rectangle and add the above Fritillary Settings above, now above this shape I want you to take your Rectangle tool and use the light tan color on the swatch and draw a width of 5 border around the small rectangle
Add a gradient glow the first purple on the swatch of colors, and add my default drop shadow 5/3 opacity 100%...
Click on the oval layer and open paper10 flood fill that layer with this paper
On the Border Thin Rectangle negative image that layer add a white gradient glow and the default drop shadow we’ve used above
Take the “with my Punkins” word art and pull it up beside the Wanna Play (well mess with them in a bit)
Open RD-Eye and re-size it by 10% it will be very very tiny… Take it and paste it over the Thin rectangle till the whole line is filled with the smaller eye, to do this you will use Control+E to copy it more than once, try to keep them under the boarder above..
Open RDHouse c/p re-size by 55% and pull this to the bottom left hand side of tag
RD_Pumpkin c/p re-size by 25% and pull to the front of the Grim reapers weapon…
Now we are going to play with the word art on the temp
Add a gradient glow with the setting I am showing you in the pic below…
Now add a drop shadow, to both sets of Word art on the template  the layer with the word art, "with my pumpkins"  pull that layer to the top of the tag and center it on the bottom of her pumpkin....

Take your tube c/p as a new layer above the whole tag.. I had to re-size it by 80% 
I used the Font Dumblor door 1 you can use any one you wish
Add your copyrights to your tag, and your license number since this does require one to use his artwork...

And a tag for the kit maker Rissa..



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials