Pages

Disclaimer

I write tut's as a guide line to make tags. I'm in no way saying mine is the right way, just the way I make a tag.
There are many ways to do all tags. I am just sharing my view of making the tag's I make... If you have a better way of doing a certain step, then by all means use your way. After all it is your tag centered around my tut... I would appreciate an occasional comment telling me what you think of the Tag, Tut, Kit, ect... This way I know what everyone likes and can improve... Thanks for understanding...
Please do not add your name or other words to the snags I post on my blog
****** ****** TOU ****** ******

My FTU Items are pretty easy, if you snag please give a link back if you use this in any tutorial or on a forum If you download one of my templates please leave some love, I enjoy seeing what others make out of them too...If you use my FTU items and i'm not on your fourm plz pm me on facebook so I can see what you do with them.. I may not be active but it's a nice thing to see others using them..

I am now making Kits so please read the TOU in each kit…I do not allow FTU Clusters unless your a fourm I have given Written permission to

In Love and Darkness
LadyDragus

Mar 5, 2013

Kiss me



Kiss me
I’m using a FTU kit by Annaica’s Place
She sells at many stores,
You can find them and the FTU kit on her
Blog here Annaica's Place
Here is a link to the kit 'm going to be using
I’m using the PTU artwork of Joel Adams
I bought this tube when he was at CILM
You can now buy his art work
Here CDO

I'm using a Template i made today
and you can get that 



After download my template unzip and take the template out re-move the copyright layer
Open paper8 flood fill the white background of the shamrock
Then go to the word’s on the next layer and negative image that so it’s white..
Take one of your tube’s and paste over the words, I had to re-size it by 70% to make it fit behind the shamrock I’m still going to have to clean some of the tube out of the frame..
Element 3 c/p re-size by 25% and pull to the lower left hand side of the frame…
Element 37 c/p re-size by 40% pull it to the upper right hand side of the frame copy this and put one on the left hand side of the frame also(bottom of the top shamrock)
Open element 34 and use your selection tool and copy the very top gold shamrock and paste over the two bow’s we just put on the tag... Sharpen so they stand out better…

Element 6 c/p re-size by 50 then you will duplicate that image to make a small chain of 4 coin’s pull this behind the pot of gold…

Now take your second fairy tube and c/p as the upper most top layer and re-size by 65% and pull to the top of the pot of gold.. I’m adding a gold glow to the tube so she will stand out better...

Now go to the bottom layer and c/p element 23 re-size by 70% and paste it many times to make it look like a mask of shamrocks…(about 4 Times)


Make sure you add your copyright and words to your tag.. Remember no blank tags.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for using my items, or tutorials